Saturday, January 29, 2011

~~AND I WAS NOT ALONE~~

Life, as it entered the new stage in a new place.
I was searching to settle out my feet here;
Amongst people, I looked at most of them,
And I related myself, with one beneath me;
The expression they had was no stranger,
Just similar to me I was carrying with me;
Something matching and few mismatching,
To conclude again, “and I was not alone”…

Struggling in life, pain suffered, adapting loss,
For my failure, I blamed almighty every time;
Yeah, I always had excused praying for a miracle,
Sometime doubting if he really exists somewhere;
Then I looked at the queue before my holy house,
Some praying, some crying and few shouting;
Standing with their own story, with their own pain,
To realize myself again, and “I was not alone…”

Carrying out new ambition, I set a target for life
Glancing at world of race, I said “I need to win”;
Yeah, I need to; I was more determined again,
My future my dreams and my destiny lied here;
Soon I found millions paving towards success,
proclaiming them as deserving and best;
Time will be tougher and need hard luck now ever,
To penetrate mind again, “and I was not alone”…

Carrying Innocence and being humble, respected,
I believed I could land somewhere in a good place;
I needed some peace and joy of living life, but,
Meet that spirit blessed one, very ahead of me;
In search of harmony, brotherhood, love and so on…
World was unpredictable for me, I requested God;
“My name in book of life, please don’t erase it lord”,
Many are ahead of me for that, as “I was not alone“…

Every place I roamed, every aspect I analyzed,
Not only in ruined culture, too inside civilized;
I found billions, crying & suffering more than me,
I found millions, happier and successful than me;
Lovely, obedient and loyal than what I really am!
Unlucky, dull, poor and ignored than what I am;
Fear of insecurity, damage and heavy loss in future,
Still with confident, joy and hope, coz I am not alone

I was no more exotic for sky, coz I was not alone…
Still, feeling as a blessed one, coz I am not alone…

By-
Suraj
In Search Of destiny
http://lifeofkaran.blogspot.com

1 comment: